Oklahoma Probate Forms

Forms that may be useful in Oklahoma Estate Planning and Probate

This is a collection of Oklahoma forms which may useful for transferring property after someone dies, avoiding Oklahoma probate and accomplishing other things like guardianships.

No Administrator Affidavit – For cars, boats and motors (Oklahoma Tax Commission) – No Administrator Affidavit

Affidavit of Surviving Joint Tenant – For changing title to real propert where it was held in joint tenancy

Affidavit of Cancellation of Lien – for removing a lien on property where the lien has been paid off

Mortgagee’s Deed – the deed that is usually provided in a foreclosure or private foreclosure


Guardianship Handbook – for understanding the purpose and process of guardianship for adults and minors


Statement of Judgment – creates a lien on real property of judgment debtor in county in which filed

Release of Judgment – releases a judgment lien when filed

Another resource for figuring out when an Oklahoma probate may be required is the Oklahoma Bar Association’s article Is a Probate needed?

Oklahoma Estate Planning Resource

Leave a Reply